Womens Health opening in , New Mexico.
A group that has continuously provided compassionate and quality healthcare to communities of Southeastern New Mexico for over 50 years is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to practice at their Outpatient Wound Care Clinic.
About the AREA:
Located in Southeastern New Mexico - roughly 30 minutes from Roswell, NM
About the GROUP: Well-established group with state-of-the-art facilities and patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates that are some of the most admired in the region and state. This healthcare system is recognized as a leader in quality health care.
About the POSITION:
- Outpatient Wound Care Clinic
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Call: to be determined - will rotate between doctor and NP
- Practice with 3 MD's who specialize in Wound Care and a strong support team
- Treatments include: wounds involving tendons, ligaments, bones and joints, arterial and venous ulcers, non-healing surgical or traumatic wounds, radiation skin injury, to name a few
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
- Salary - Competitive DOE
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Life
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- $3,000 CME
- Lucrative PTO Accrual
Job Number: JO-1
Associated topics: bilingual, board, certified nurse midwife, community, family medicine, midwife, practice, spanish, specialis, specialist