A hospital in New Mexico seeks a locum tenens gastroenterology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call one week per month. The facility uses Epic EMR system. Each physician sees an average of 19 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a NM state license obtain one.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: One week per month
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 19 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports