We are assisting a New Mexico-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts and this facility handles 12k in annual volume. As the covering physician, you must have an active and unrestricted NM license in hand. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 12-hour shifts
- NM license in hand required
- BC preferred but not required
- 12k annually
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail