A government facility in New Mexico seeks a locum tenens hospitalist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is from 7:30 pm - 7:30 am. The facility uses IHS RPMS EMR system. Each physician sees an average of two admissions per shift. The ideal candidate has an active state medical license, is board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification, and is proficient in ICU rounding and vent management.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: 7:30 pm - 7:30 am
- Charting: IHS RPMS
- Caseload: Two admissions per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: ICU rounding and vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: family, family medicine, family medicine physician, hospitalist, physician, physician md, practice, practitioner, primary, urgent