- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $92,580.00 -129,770.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Outpatient Clinic
- Start date end of March
- 13-week assignment
- 40-hour per week
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Solo PT spot, will have assistants on-site and other clinics to help support
- NM license takes about 3-4 weeks so might be open to waiting
- NM license a bonus
- OP experience preferred
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Northern NM - near Durango, CO for end of skiing and beginning of hiking adventures
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, orthopedic, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.