The Clinical Leader will provide clinical and technical leadership focused on Ultrasound Digital and Analytics products. In this role you will work with key customers to build clinical evidence, reference sites and KOL partnerships. You will also work closely with Sales, Marketing and Applications teams to enable the Equipment & Service businesses to articulate clear value propositions on GE Digital portfolio and guide the sales, installation and post-sales support process. Essential Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
Help define clinical value propositions, evidence generation and competitive edge for all new products related to Digital and Analytics solutions in close partnership with Modality Marketing & Product Managers. Work on clinical claims, competitive analysis, and customer testimonials to increase product sales & market share.
Develop and deliver a comprehensive Show Site & KOL strategy in his/her region in line with Modality Marketing Growth Plans (Collaboration, Clinical Studies, testimonials)
Participate to the development and delivery of online content for customers (advanced Webinars) and help prioritizing content development
Support sales activities in region when needed (congress, demo/visit, advanced application visit for KOL, etc.)
Contribute to the definition, design and refinement of products and services to address customer needs at best; provide insight and input into the clinical strategies for each opportunity engaged
Collect, analyze and communicate competitive information; ensures that the strategy is implemented in the region. As an expert, provide Marketing and Product strategy inputs on Market positioning, care areas and improving GE Healthcare solutions
Establish and maintain advanced applications collaborations with key opinion leaders and research users to build a network of high profile customers and reference sites; reinforce credibility as an expert and create strong relationships with key decision makers at prospect sites
Support the development, maintenance, optimization and implementation of working routines/standards for clinical procedures (protocols)
Participate in scientific congresses and customer seminars: plan marketing messages, publish/present collaborative results, present GE vision on specific clinical areas, understand and report back scientific trends
Help develop marketing material (digital and printed collaterals) to communicate and promote value props and clinical value of GE products and services.
Develop clinical competition intelligence to support the field with counter arguments and selling advantages. As an expert, accompanies prospects on site visits to existing customer sites to help prospects understand the benefits and use of GE Healthcare solutions at that customer site, develop personalized presentation based on customer knowledge gained on the customer
Participate in Medical Advisory Boards and Focus Groups to collect, define, prioritize and validate market needs to feed application roadmaps
Participate to the development of online Material for advanced applications and deliver Webinars Qualifications/Requirements:
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Lead quality: improve product reliability, implement and operationalize the QMS, zero enforcement actions through effective QMS management and inspection readiness.
5. Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. Establish and communicate quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
6. Maintain adequate organizational structures and adequate resources of sufficiently trained personnel. Ensure qualified personnel relative to assigned responsibilities. Ensure appropriate responsibility, independence and authority of all personnel who manage, perform and assess work affecting quality.
1. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Science, Business Administration or other related field
2. 3+ years experience in product marketing, product development, or related field
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills
4. Strong analytical and process skills
5. Strong project management skills
6. Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment Desired Characteristics:
1. Strong medical and technical background: 5 to 10 years experience in Healthcare environment. Ideally sonographer or licensed clinical practitioner or Radiographer
Experience in communicating scientific data with rigor and clarity (talks, papers, etc.)
2. High level of interpersonal, communication, negotiation & selling skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations.
3. 5+ years experience in product marketing, product development or related field
4. Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management,
5. Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
6. Team oriented ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
7. Proven ability to work globally