Internal Medicine opening in , New Mexico. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Location: Central New Mexico (greater Albuquerque, NM area)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NM license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Census: 18-20 pts
- EMR: EPIC
- Duration: Oct 1st ongoing (minimum commitment of 6-months to 1-year)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages several leading health care centers in the greater Albuquerque area. In addition to Primary Care, their offices offers Pediatrics, Women s Health, Urgent Care, and Palliative Care services. As of now, their team is expanding and they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Internists to join their practice. The minimum required amount of coverage is 6-months to 1-year. There is a high interest in hiring a permanentcandidate by the end of this period.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology